Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 09:43:03 -0500
These have been so much fun to read, so I had to add my in as well.

Hobbes is my favorite because he believes in revenge!  He does not like to
be put in the litter box when he is found going elsewhere, and will make
sure he gets a good nip at you for having curbed his "Bad Boy" behavior.
He is also our very first fuzzy and a very stealthy guy at that.  A light
sable with the pinkest nose, he loves to be cuddled, but hates that baby
talk!

Bear is my favorite, because he was our Jell-O-Bellied Baby.  He was
our laid back guy, the one with all of the kisses and the war dancer
extraordinaire, and that majestic pose of his always inspired me to take
photos to share with all of our friends.  Bear my be gone in body, but in
spirit I see him all of the time.  In fact he was in a dream I had last
night, he was with all of his new friends from the Rainbow Bridge!

Miss Mazzy is my favorite because she is our first little girl, our Lazy
Dazy Beautiful Miss Mazzy, Snow Ball Queen 1999, 2000, 2001 etc, etc and
number one daughter.  She has this lovely little circle on the back of her
silver neck and she is so tiny and petite.  Whenever I see her I have to
pick her up and give her kisses because she is simply to sweet for words.
When we first got her, she was so small she could fit into *my* hand and
still have room.  ( My hands are about as big as they were when I was
little, so think small!)

My Favorite is Raphael, because he has such unusual markings. I have been
told he is a silvermitt/sable mix, whatever he is, he has the hugest, most
expressive eyes in the world. He is easy to wind up too, simply rub his
tummy and watch him spaz out for hours. He is sprightly, spirited and very
handsome, as well as being the guardian angel of the bunch!

My favorite is Pi' O Pa.  Our first albino.  He thinks he is a dog you
know.  We play fetch and chase each other around the room AND he loves to
drink out of the toilet!!  He loves water period, but he hates baths, make
any since?  I can cuddle him for hours without him wanting down out of my
arms and he can give you kisses that will last hours if you let him.  He
has such a great personality and plays well with everyone, even cats and
dogs!

My favorite twins are Macari & Maharet, also albino like their brother
Pi'.  They are my favorites because they were my first rescue.  Thanks to
some really wonderful people, Macari & Maharet ( who were nameless when I
received them ) have come into and have magically added spice to our
lives.  These two are in every since of the words, "Little Princesses".
They are smaller then Miss Mazzy (she bosses them around a lot!) and I
love to see them spooned together in their hammy, or wrapped around one
and another in their blankies that Aunt Helga sent with them.  Dainty and
always beside one and another, they remind me of how important family is.

My favorite ( and Lil Bee's too!) is Padawan Obi Waddle Kanobi, our
Chubbie Tellitubbie.  He has THE most beautiful coat out of our bunch.  He
is a cinnamon BIG boy, with more personality per pound then most ferrets I
know.  His paws are HUGE and can actually grasp at things like we do.  He
loves to collect toys and hide them in the cage, in plain site I might
add, and he loves to be held and carried around.

My favorite is Norman, MoMo The Beast and Spike The Spaz .  MoMo was among
our original brigade, but after my ex-husband got himself a fuzzy ( I
named him Spike!) , I could not stand to see Spike alone, so MoMo stayed
behind to keep him company.  MoMo is our Mr. Grinch in ferret clothing,
but he is a very wonderful old guy as well.  Spike, well he is just a
spaz, and he loves bananas and Pepsi Cola!  Norman came to me as another
rescue, and sine he is SO much like MoMo, we sent him to live with his
brothers MoMo and Spike, in Indiana.  I have been told he is very vocal
and loves to ride the dog's tail around the room.  The short time he was
here, he was the sweetest baby boy I had ever seen.

So those are my faves :)

Sandy