From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:48:11 -0700
In my opinion, ferrets wag their tails sort of like dogs, when they get
excited, or when they are anticipating something really fun.  Mojo does
this whenever she sees noodles...she'll hide, and wait for noodles to
prance by, wags her tail, then *BAMMM* ...she does her little "attack by
surprise" move.  I think it is hilarious the way they wag their tails
LOL.....Has anyone besides me noticed when you scratch the back of their
necks, their taild poof up and they start dooking and dancing?  Noodles
does this, and she'll roll on her back and let me scratch her stomach
then she'll jump up and prance around like a rabbit.

my favorite fuzzies:

Jasmine because she was my first and she always loved marshmalows...She
did have some biting issues but loved to play in potting soil.

Alladin, because he was the sweetest little guy i've ever had the
privelage of taking care of.  he was an albino, and he died from an
unknown cause in his sleep at the age of 3.

Garfey: he was an old fart when i adopted him, but he was so adorable and
funny!  acted just like a kit.  when he was a baby, 2/3 of his body was
tumors...didn't think he'd live, but he lived to 7 years old :)

Harpo: he was a dew that i adopted along with his buddy garfey.  i never
wore socks around this little guy...he musta thought my feet were snakes,
because once he saw the socks, he was latched on lol...his favorite treats
were bandit (liver flavored) treats

Mojo: gosh, i can't say anything less than she IS THE FERRET.  I've had
her the longest, and she always makes me laugh.  I would come home in a
bad mood, and i always fall asleep laughing, because i know she's sleeping
with MY baby blanket lol.  and she loves taking my MT dew cans and hiding
them under my bed....she's recycling to buy herself a new cage lol.  her
favorite treat is wisker lickins cat treats

Noodles: She's just a character of her own.  I've only had her about 2-3
months, but she is a doll.  she LOVES to take my shoe inserts and hide
them behind the entertainment center....one day i couldn't find ANY shoe
inserts...i looked behind the TV and i found about 6 pairs.... lol and she
loves her raisins

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /