From:
SHARON DOWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:12:35 -0400
I couldn't agree with you more.  Barb Clay is a wonderful person to deal
with.  I have been to the shelter a few times, and each time I go there I
always marvel at all the love she has to give all those little guys and
gals.  Many a time I have called Rocky's Ferret Shelter to ask questions
or get advice regarding my ferrets, and each time I hung the telehone up
totally satisfied with the feedback I received.  All of my ferrets were
adopted from Rocky's (except one) including three special needs ferrets
who are so wonderful.  I always look forward to visiting Rocky's Ferret
Shelter and Barb Clay.  It's a great Shelter and its nice to know that
these little guys and girls are in a safe and loving place waiting for
their forever homes.