From:
Pam Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:54:03 -0700
Ferret Central has received a much-needed update.  Many new links were
added, old links fixed, and dead links removed.  Every one of the 30,000+
times it gets viewed each month should now be even more useful.

If you'd like a link added to the main page, the list of shelters and
clubs, or the list of products, services, and breeders, just drop me a
note with your URL and a brief description.  For shelters, clubs, and
businesses, email links are okay too.

Thank you all for helping me keep Ferret Central up to date, and thank
you for your patience during its long wait.

Cheers,

--
- Pam Greene
    This sentence would be seven words long if it were six words shorter.