Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:24:02 EDT
We currently have here at MFR:
Male, 1 1/2 yr. old named Footy.Foot fetish, non biter, escape artist.
Climber.  big time kisser, lots of fun and games.  Very alpha with other
ferrets.  Can go by himself as he is a real people ferret.

came with:
Tweezil and Laddie.  Both black sable boys.  Laddie is a kisser, and
cuddler.  Tweezil is a little more reserved with kisses, but is a very
fun guy.  Tweezil has nipped me once, never did figure out why.  I think
he and Laddie should stay together, or at least go to a home with other
ferrets.

They are all Marshall ferrets, healthy, UTD on shots. check them out at:
www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH48.html

***Incoming today (10/16/01) at noon:
Albino, little old guy, at least 5 yrs old.  Been bounced from home to
home, owned currently by 18yo high school grad who is off to college this
fall.  Mom says he is being neglected, wants him to have a home.  has not
had vaccines for the 2 1/2 yrs he lived with them.  Who knows what
condition he will be in.  We have one perm. resident 8 yo who we hope we
can integrate him with.  She hates youngsters but maybe will be OK with a
kind old gentleman.  He apparently has never bitten anyone, and is great
with kids and dogs.

Please email [log in to unmask] for more information on how to adopt one
of these special kids.

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Ferret Rescue of Galloway, Ohio
www.geocities.com/mystyxrescue