Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 08:26:53 -0700
I, too, would like to join this thread by expressing why I love each
ferret.

Murphy is my favorite, I love him most because he's my first ferret.  He's
my Bubba Bear.  We're very bonded and he can read my moods.  He gives
kisses that go on and on, he could easily win a longest-kiss contest.
He's done his job of first ferret very well, as ferret math continues to
strike time and time again.

Peyton (aka Jinx) is my favorite, I love her most because she is my little
Peytey Lady Bug.  She's a tiny bundle of energy and never ceases to amaze
me at the trouble she finds to get into.  She hates to have her ears
cleaned, yet kisses me the entire time I do it.  She is special to me
because she was part of the NJ Christmas Rescue and was one of my first
shelter ferrets.

Potter (aka Guapo) is my favorite, I love him most because he's my first
ferret that was truly a rescue.  He was surrendered to KiSta weighing
something like 22 oz and almost died.  He's now a big polar bear, my Pooh
Bear.  He's my only deaf kid, so we get to share fireworks together every
4th of July.  He's special because he's the ambassador ferret, he loves
them all.

Buddy (aka Knucklehead) is my favorite, I love him most because I rescued
him and got the surgery he needed.  As of 9/11 he's also my first ferret
with insulinoma.  He gives me the best kisses all over my ears and face.
He doesn't dance often, but when he does, he's a hoot.  He's special
because I love him and his old mommy still loves him, too.

Glenda is my favorite, I love her most because she is my little Buddah
ferret.  She's all plump and squishy and perfect for cuddles.  She loves
to play tag, but only if Mama is "it".

Thomas is my favorite, I love him most because he is my dignified
gentleman.  Thomas has some nuerological problems, he has some difficulty
with his hind legs.  To watch Thomas walk is like watching a day-old foal.
He devours chicky gravy like a champ and then thanks me with kisses.

Sunny is my favorite, I love him most because he is my first advanced
adrenal.  Sunny is my foster from Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter.  He is
8 years old and is experiencing some problems right now.  Please pray for
him that he makes a full recovery, as his future is very uncertain right
now.  Before he took this turn for the worst, he was so energetic and full
of life, he would frequently climb the 5' cage like it was nothing.  He
played long and hard during each playtime.

Dooks, Vicky :o)

=====
~ Live as if Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back
 tomorrow. ~

Please help support Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter ebay auctions (seller
is ferretmama226) by bidding on cool stuff today :)  You can meet the
ferrets at Rocky's by going to http://www.gfme.com/ferretrescue/