From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:18:36 -0400
Holly, thanks for your concern; however my ferrets do not butt-wipe in the
litter box, they much prefer the carpet when they are out of cage. :)  In
the cage they seem to not butt-wipe after "box use".  Don't remember brand
or type of regular litter I had used.  But in my case, I know clumping
litter IS SAFE for ferrets as they do not embark on any of the bad habits
associated with clumping litter.  My point in my first post still stands
not everything works the same for everybody or ferret.

-- Tim