Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 05:01:44 -0700
Christine,
Your poem brought tears to my eyes.  The guys here at work all tease me
about my ferrets.  Walk by my desk making ferret noises (lame attempts at
that) LOL.  as well as other little petty tortures I won't mention here.
I printed a copy of the poem and hung it on the wall and subtitled it " A
ferret's advice on life" (Hope you don't mind.  I did this to grab their
attention) I think this poem sends a message to everyone, ferret lover or
not.

Kim and da fuzzbutts