From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 10:24:49 -0500
I was wondering what other methods are available to take blood out from a
ferret for a blood test.  I was told that from yugular arteria in the neck
is one option, although I don't know how safe is this for the ferret.  In
Mexico some vets cut the nail in the pink area but that must hurt a lot.
Don't you know other options for this procedure?

Thank you very much,
Cathie