From:
Angela Wyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:36:37 -0400
Roulette died sometime in the early morning hours Friday.  He had a
seizure and I didn't hear him so I couldn't save him.  Then Syber died
Sunday morning while I was at church.  I knew her blood sugar was low when
I gave her her med. that morning.  I followed the new vets instructions
and though she was perky up.  I thought I overreacted to her and that I
had just woke her up so she was sleepy.  She perked up so I went on to
church.  I teach the 4 year old Sunday School class.

The new vet said Syber did have insulinoma.  He was going to take the
carcinoma off her shoulder in a couple of weeks.  I thought that was a
good sign that she was going to live for a while.  I always felt that Rou
and Syber would go together.  When I was digging the hole for Rou I made
it extra deep so Syber could be buried on top of him.  As it was my dh put
Syber in with Rou right by his side.  That comforts me some but I keep
thinking of all the things I should have done differently.  Like put the
baby monitor in near Rou and sent my teenage son to help the other
teacher.  I should have stayed with Syber.

I hope sandie will meet them both at the Rainbow bridge.  They both like
ferrettone,ferretvite and dried fruit.  Rou loves plastic sacks.  Syber
loves shoes.  Syber was also deaf but knew some sign language.

Angela(I miss holding my babies),
Nikita, Spaz and Charlie(I miss my buddy Rou)