From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 10:57:29 -0400
Not long ago someone posted about making cages, but had a problem with
finding door latches.  I have done business with a company that makes
rabbit cages and have bought door latches, spring loaded hook like
latches, that work just fine.  THey have a coil on one end that easily
clips on the wire of the door and a spring loaded hook at the other end
to latch.  The company is Ware Manufacturing at 921 Phips Bend Road,
Surgoinsville, Tenn. 37873, phone is 800 295 2243.  Buy at least 20 to
get a decent price, about 70 cents each.

For hinges, I use Havahart J-clips, about $2.50 a bag of 1000, and the
tool is about $11.  Makes good hinges.  Put the hinges on the bottom,
the clasp on the top.  That way the ferts don't escape easily, most likely
not at all.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud