Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 20:58:41 EDT
Hi everyone!
First, I want to thank everyone that gave me the pages and ideas on new
games.  A few of you sent me the exact list I was looking for.  (The one I
saw before at Ferret Central) I'd looked there, but didn't find the games
part.  Guess I didn't look hard enough, so thanks again!  I also wanted to
tell you all that I went shopping for the ferts today, and saw THE most
adorable babies ever!  150 dollars though, and plus so tiny compared to my
other terrors.  So... as I was checking out (we come to this place often)
the man that works there told me about a fellow worker that has 2 ferrets
from the same shipment as my youngest fert.  She doesnt want them anymore,
and he told us she was looking for someone to take them OR ELSE she was
going to just put them outside in the cold!!!  This just sent chills up my
spine to think that a lady that works at the petstore would do this.  They
aren't even a yr old yet, one boy and one girl.  So I got her number and
am calling her tomorrow.  This will be 6 ferrets for me.  I've only ever
owned four.  Wish me and all the fuzzies luck if I get the 2 abandoned
sweeties!