From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 23:15:02 -0600
It seems a lot of fmlers have the wrong idea of why Gloria and I decided
to sell our house.  We both are tired of the city of Aurora constantly
telling us what we can do with our own property.  They decided that even
though we have passed every inspection by every local and state
organization everytime for the last 8 years now, we have too many ferrets
for a residence and that our "business of ferrets" has created too large
of a business to be in a residential area.  We kind of agree and decided
to treat this as a Godsend as we have received tons of great publicity and
public support and everyone, including us is really glad to move from
here.  We can actually advertise at the new location and will have acreage
to play with and build a bigger and better Ferretland USA.  The house we
have chosen is also bigger and newer the one we are selling and because we
have lived here for ten years now, there is a bit of equity in the house
in which to start over with.  When we sell this one and finally close on
the other, we will disclose where it is and announce a new grand opening
of Especially Ferrets Inc.  All things happen for the good if you want
them to.  Hugs, Ferretguy