From:
Jean Caputo-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:00:15 -0500
To the Anonymous Poster,

Kat is not part of the problem.  She is one of a very few people that go
above and beyond the call.  I need a ferret picked up and I can't make
the trip.  Kat and Tommy will make the drive.

She readily gives of herself to shelter ferrets, not only here at Ferrets
unlimited, but everywhere.  She gives past the point of sensible, and does
without for shelter kids.

I have opinions that several people do not agree with, and I get flack
from them too.  But I stand by what I believe, and let people know I said
what I said.  Getting people mad or upset, that is part of the game, and
you should be willing to take the flack for what you believe.

If the shelter who had Molly contacts Kat, we are willing to take any
handicapped ferrets they cannot.

Ferrets Unilmited is a no kill shelter, and will remain so.