From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 21:47:45 -0400
The following is the email addy of the man that wrote the story of the
Utah ferrets.  I wrote him & asked him to please do some kind of follow
up on the ferrets.  That Morrison has posted an ad on the Internet, that
seems to show she is going to start right up collecting again.  Maybe if
others can also write him, from our ferret community, he will follow up &
write more about this in his newspaper.  If nothing else the public there
will be made more aware of her.

Hopefully if this comes in from in front of a judge it will show that she
has no remorse in what she did & has every intention of doing it all over
again.  We all need to speak up & try to stop her.  We have to do this for
the little guys that can't speak for themselves.  If you are a shelter
that has taken in any of the Utah ferrets & you have pictures of them, ask
him if you can send them to him.  Let him see their sweet faces, as Judy
Cooke says, "Faces of Innocence" Offer to send him copies of your vet
bills, statements of vet bills, transportation expenses, anything to show
him what has been done for them.  Let him know we care but don't want to
have to do it again.

Thank you,
Lynn & Clan War Weasels

Brian Saxton c/o