From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:35:30 -0400
There's been a little name confusion lately, and Judy Cooke tells me she
has received a check to Support Our Shelters for the Utah ferrets that is
not for her calendar.  To clarify:

Judith White is part of S.O.S. and puts out the Shelter List.

Judy Cooke is selling the Ferrets of the FML 2002 calendar.  The profits
from the calendar will be sent to S.O.S. to help the shelters, so I think
that must be how the confusion arose.  She's had a great response, too!

It's reassuring to know that other people get as confused about names
as I do.....  :)