From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:27:01 EDT
     ::A great robed one appears from a mist, bouncing fur-babies
       at her feet... ::

Hi everyone.  With all the talk about SOS, it got me thinking about Kouri
Ferret ... and what he's done for charities as well as SOS. :)  For those
of us that need a break, need some joy and creativity in their lives, take
a gander at the latest at the Kouri Kronicles page:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kourikronicles.html

 ... very ferrety indeed!  I need all the ferretiness in my life that I
can hold in this robe.

For some real giggles you might want to then jump onto the Kooking with
Kouri page (gawd Wolfy could benefit from this page):
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kooking.html

For those of you that need great warmth in your life, the newest page on
the Kouri site will warm your heart, and bring a smile... Kouri's Heavonly
Fan Club:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/2rainbowbridge.html
(from there you can go to the main Kouri Fanclub Rainbowbridge page)

I think if you have not visited these three pages at the Kouri Klub, you
are missing out on something really special and fun.  It's my job to bring
you the ferretiest of things.  So that is what I did today.  :)

::a tiny smudge faced taupe girl tugs at her robes... in ferret-ese the
oracle speaks...::

Serendipity!  What?  OH I knooooooow is that not the most hillarious
thing?  I've seen those pictures on the Kouri pages of the people with
Kouri Hair weaves!  ::giggle::  I know, you just love hot pink don't you!
What?  What's that you have?  Nnnnnt, Dippity-Do girl, did you find that
in Wolfy's couch?!  That must be Carpet Shark Scott's money!  No?  What?
He has no money?  It's Wolfy's you think?  ::giggle:: You're so ferrety!!!
Huh?  OH Dippy you are sending it to the Kouri Fan Klub?  Yes... I do
certainly trust that he will know exactly what to do with it.

    ::She turns, and her robes fly around.  Ferrets jump on it for a
      ride as she and the baby girl go off chattering::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: