From:
Lydia Rayner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:13:49 -0500
I would just like to thank all the people that helped make the rescue
possible.  I have heard a lot of names and forgotten a lot of names but
Thank You.

Most of all I would like to thank Troy Lynn and her unconditional giving.
She gave more than most people know, she gave of her time and money all
of which is precious these days especially with all the sick ones within
Ferret Family Services care.  I thank her for calling Nancy and I every
few hours to see if we were doing alright and if we were awake.  THANK YOU
TROY LYNN!

Nancy and I had quite the experience, we never knew just where we were
going to be going.  We finally ended up in Denver and later Branson, MO.
Nancy and I created lots of memories.  I know how badly Troy Lynn wanted
to go and believe me there where times I wish I could of traded places.
Nancy and I had a lot of "firsts" like driving from one end of Kansas to
the next in a day and getting a motel room that we never got to sleep in.
It has been along time since I went without sleep for almost 48 hrs.  I
had a few naps in between Troy Lynn's calls, Nancy on the other hand I
don't think knows how to sleep.  I was starting to be afraid of sleeping
because I knew she had not.  One thing I learned those "Energy Drinks"
aren't worth a darn, if you want to sleep drink one : )

Our ferrets that we hauled where great, only a few arguments.  They had a
longer haul than all of us.  They where special and it was hard for Nancy
and I not to bring some back.  I hope that their trip to Florida went
well, and that all is in good health.

I am glad that your group is doing well Sandy and it was a pleasure
meeting you and your family.  You where a great help to Nancy and I as
well.

Finally, Thanks again, and I pray that we NEVER meet this Utah woman
again!

Lydia Rayner and the KSU Ferrets
Hazel, Fredricia, Jr., Theodore, and Chester.....................
Oh and Troy Lynn's 2 that can't wait to bite her...oh I mean meet her : )