From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:47:29 EDT
I am making soft, luxurious fleece hammocks and offering them for $10 to
support the Utah ferret rescue.  =A0 Each hammock is a quarter yard of
fleece and fabric.  =A0 They have looped corners which are sewn extra
tight for hanging with shower curtain hooks.  =A0 Shipping is $3.50,
which will cover one to six hammocks.  =A0 You can see some of them on my
website already, but I will put the others up as soon as I have one of
each color sewn.  Our Tigger hammies tend to go fast!  I'll be sewing my
fingers off for the next couple days.

Ideally, I'd like you to send the $13.50 to Judith White of Support Our
Shelters.  She will send me $5 plus shipping to help support the Utah
furkids Julie is bringing to my shelter.  Support Our Shelters will
keep=20the other $5 to use as needed for the other Utah ferrets.  You can
pay Support Our Shelters through PayPal, or make out a check to Support
Our Shelters and mail it to

1236 Belfield Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211.=A0

I also take PayPal (under [log in to unmask]), and money orders or
checks for other orders (statues,magnets,etc.) can be sent to

850 Darby Creek Drive
Galloway, OH 43119

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds and Ferrets
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets
www.geocities.com/mystyxrescue

All of the 30 hammocks made to distribute to other shelters taking in some
of these Utah babies are now finished.  I woke up a little before 5am
today, and was unable to go back to sleep so I went out to the garage to
pound on the grommets.  I ran out of them around 7am.  Luckily, I got a
check in the mail, and went to the hardware store to find more grommets.
The ones at the fabric and craft store were 12 for $2.5, and I thought I
might find them in larger quantities.  I DI I found 48 of them, with a
hole punch and grommet tool, all for $5!  They are BRASS grommets, which
are MUCH nicer than the other silver ones, I am not sure what metal the
silver ones are.  But the silver ones split and fan out to anchor the
grommet to the fabric.  The BRASS ones ROLL down, forming a rounded edge,
with no sharp places to snag in the laundry or cut a paw.  I will be using
these from now on and am very pleased.  Thought other hammock makers might
like to know about them.

I am m exhausted, and going off to beddy bye soon.  Hope everyone is well,
and that the transporters are all okay.

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets