From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:35:22 -0800
[Moderator's note: Kinda seems related, though I'm a bit confused.  BIG]

I am trying to locate a vet for my daughter who is living just outside
Aviano Air Force Base in Italy.  We are trying to get her home and the vet
clinin on base only does health certificates on Thursdays.  No exceptions.
There is a Freedom Bird flying out Wednesday Morning that she is going to
try to get on with her baby but she does not want to leave the dog behind.
I could find nothing on the web and she tried to inquire at a local pet
store but she speaks no Italian and they spoke no English.  With the 10
hour time difference it is hard to try to help from my end.  Any help
would be appretiated.

Diana and The ferret Farm