Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:33:31 -0700
Hi all

Terrible news from da north, south and da west.  Death and destruction
descend from da sky.  Many hooman deaths and property damge.  Da sleeping
giant awakens.

A little guy came in today named Poncho.  He waz met by Mickey, Kodo,
Munchin, Freddie and Smokey.  I introduced da ones dat did not know each
other.  They were real interested in da news from home and also all da
gossip dat waz going on.  They sat and talked for some time.  Then it waz
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later seen them
by da Ferretone Flood lapping up da ferretone.  They were all dragging
along cherrios from da Cheerios Chain.  I asked them what they were doing
and they said they were taking them to their den and have a party.  He
said to tell hiz mommy he luved her and to send along lots of hugs and
cuddles.

A little girl named Harriette came in later.  She waz meet by Ferri Lu and
a bunch of other ferrets.  They were happy to see each other and greeted
each other warmly.  ey were interested in what waz going on down on earth
and sat and talked about old times.  After dat it waz off to explore and
see all da sights and attractions.  Then it was off to da Crazy Kars for a
race.  They each grabbed a car and soon were in da thick of a race bumping
and passing each other.  They raced around for some time.  Da cars didn't
look to bad after da race although there are a few wrinkled fenders there.
They also didn't know who won I think but they seemed to have fun at it.
She said not to worry as she waz doing good.  She said to send lots of
luv and ferrety kisses to her mommy.

I'm off to da Reflecting Pool to keep up on what is going on.

Bye BYe
Sandee