From:
StarAngels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:21:09 -0700
Heavenly Father,

We all come before you today pleading for your compassion and mercy for
the victims, family and friends of today's horrific tragedies!!  As we sit
here, many unable to get news of the whereabouts of our loved ones, we pray
that you will guide the hands of all those working with the victims of the
bombings.  We also think of the victims, family and friends of all the
planes that are down today.

Oh Lord, these events are so shocking that we hardly even know what to
say, but You knew, before the beginning of time, that today's events
would transpire and thus we leave all of this in Your hands.

I would also like to pray for the further possible impact of today's
events, Lord.  Please help those that make the decisions regarding the
future of our world, to make responsible decisions, and please protect us
all as we prepare for the hours, days, weeks and months ahead.

We can hardly imagine things ever being "normal" again, and Lord, we pray
for the restoration of peace and love in the hearts and lives of all
people, worldwide.

In Jesus Precious Name,
Amen.