Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:07:57 -0800
From:
First I want to say what a great time I had at the Baltimore Ferret Club
Monster Mash yesterday.  I tried my hand at stewarding (Judge's assistant)
and really enjoyed it.  It's very interesting to see everything involved
in ferret judging and also lots of fun because it is so hands on with so
many fuzzies.  And there were so very many big, beautiful ferrets to see.
Some really unbelievably huge and beautiful!  We won some fantastic raffle
items, things we can really use.  There were so many wonderful things on
the raffle table to enter for.  Hi to Faith Hood from Ferrets R #1 .
Always a pleasure to visit with you and to bring Mystery for a visit.  We
adopted Mystery, my white albino from them last spring.  Kim Rushing!  How
did you slip by me??!!  I must not have recognized you because it was cool
weather and your beautfiul tattoos weren't showing!!!  I was dying to see
how your ferret king tattoo was progressing!  I am so sorry I missed you!
And finally, my favorite ferrets.:

Autumn is my favorite because she is the most mischievious of my bunch.
Always into SOMETHING and holding Trouble 101 classes to teach the rest
of the fuzzbutts how to get into more mischief.  She was also our first
ferret to my boyfriend's son Jason.

Boo is my favorite because she was our second and a birthday present from
my (at the time boyfriend Brian).  One of the sweetest gifts ever given
and in the cutest way one could imagine.  He gave her to me in a Toys R Us
bag after he pulled a toy out and I thought that the toy was the gift.
Then I opened it to find that sweet little kitten.  Funny, one of the
reasons he left was my love for the little critters.  Go figure.

Jasper is my favorite because I was able to take him in from where he was
no longer wanted.  He is one of the most lovable and loves to snuggle and
sleep like a scarf around my neck with his nose in my ear blowing little
weasel snorts.  He is definitely momma's boy.

Mystery is my favorite because she was adopted and made a wonderful
cagemate to Jasper.  It was love at first sight, and they were married
last spring.  Hee Hee.

Gypsy is my favorite because she is our foster and dealing with adrenal,
lymphoma and insulinoma.  Every day she defies the odds of her short
prognosis and she is so sweet and loving and even finds the energy to
play.

Tucker is my favorite because true to his name he loves to tuck himself in
when he sleeps.  For the moment he has an entire bed and room to himself
when he is on free roam.  He was skin and bones when he came in and he has
really put on some muscle.  He also came to us the week after we lost our
Buddy Loove and looks so much like him.

Buddy Looove was my favorite because he was so good with my nephew Zach.
That ferret let the 5 year old carry him around like a stuffed animal.
Amazing tolerance for a ferret I think.  Rest in peace at the Rainbow
Bridge Buddy.  We love and miss you so very much.

Kim Fox