Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:04:40 EDT
From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Forgot our newest rescue!  Bad bad shelter Mom!  Let me tell you the
background.  Bought for teen who graduated, went to college.  They gave to
a friend who gave him to a friend.  That friend graduated, gave to sibling
and went to college.  Sibling now going off to college.  Mom calls me
saying needs to find him a home.  She can't take care of him.  Fed 8 in 1
ultra ferret food.  Used clay litter.  Says 'he' never bites.  Had him
for 2 1/2 years.  never got vaccinated.  Said he was an albino.

He is a she.  Named Buddy.  Who is a silver roan blaze mitt.  LoL!  Poor
kid is at least 5 years old.  Hopefully someone out there can give Buddy
a good home.  I'm transferring her slowly to wood pellets.  I mixed it in
with her clay.  Soon, she won't have anything but wood pellets cause I'm
out of clay litter!  (OK will have more since we have cats, but any excuse
to switch her over...)  She is also now eating a mix of Mazuri ferret,
Superior choice ferret, and Maxximum Nutrition kitten.  She is out of
coat, but although she is a senior ferret she doesn't show it.  She'll
bouncy and playful and happy.  She's been bounced around so much, I guess
she is used to it.  Better than having shelter shock anyway!  Someone
PLEASE adopt this ferret.  She gets her rabies this coming Wednesday and
is getting her Distemper today.  She's a tiny little MF sweetie.  her
adoption fee will be $75.  I don't know if she is good with other ferrets
yet.  I have tried her with the other rescues, but they didn't like her,
not the other way around.  She is great with kids and dogs.  see her pic
at www.geocities.com/mystyxrescue and www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH48.html
I'm putting it up now.

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue