Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 06:10:31 -0400
From:
Dave Burket <[log in to unmask]>
Pico is my favorite because he was my sons first ferret.

Lily is my favorite because she was my first ferret.

Snowflake is my favorite because she is my first rescue and had
cyrosurgery for adrenal disease.

Pepe` is my favorite because he was my seconde rescue and had laser
surgery for adrenal disease.

Simon is my favorite because he was an older ferret in a Pet Depot that
was closing and got transferred to another store and I drove 2 1/2 hrs
one way to get him.

Bandit is my favorite because she was given to me by a woman he was afraid
her boyfriends dog would eat her.

Missy is my favorite because she was given to me by the same woman because
she was afraid her boyfriends dog would eat her (and she's my smallest).

Plumpkin is my favoite because she was my third rescue and her name "fits"
her perfect.

Shawna is my favorite because she was my fourth rescue and she likes to
climb up my back and sniff my hair.

Dimetri is my favorite because he was my last rescue and he likes to
follow me around.

Pamela
Colossians 3.2

<http://www.geocities.com/my_ferrets/>