Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:35:33 -0400
From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

I haven't written in quite a long time but I wanted to let you know that I
would be leaving for awhile.  I received word last week that I'm going to
be laid off, my last day is October 26th, so I won't be on the mailing
list till I get settled with a new position.  I still have a private email
at [log in to unmask] but I can't guarantee when I will able to
check it.

As for the bridge, my father in law committed suicide on July 9th, two
weeks later we had to help our first ferret, Dweezil (6 years old), cross
the bridge.  He suffered from Insulnoma, surgery gave him an additional 9
months with us, he was quite the fighter considering how much cancer the
vet found in him.

This past Saturday we helped Tigger cross the bridge.  He was 9 years old
and also had insulanoma.  I told him to look for Dweezil, I promised
Dweezil he could wear his crown over the bridge since he was the King in
our house, so Tigger must be his trusted confidant now over there.

Thank you all for all the good advice and friendship over the years, I
will be back when I'm settled in a new position.

Carrie Paps