Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:04:33 +0000
From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Did I hear right????  Is there going to be a ferret show in Vegas during
Feb???  YES!  I am so excited!  I was wondering if you guys will be having
vendors and who I talk to about signing up, what is involved etc.  Also,
if we can come for just one day.  I teach school, and I'm not sure my
principal would understand me asking for a day off to come down and do
ferret stuff.  Bob, are you going to be putting out an ad issue soon???
Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com or
http://www.theferretstore.com in the "stuff for people" section"

[Moderator's note: I will put a notice for the ad issue in the next issue
or so.  More info about the show is available in the previous post.  BIG]