Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:37:37 EDT
From:
"Diane R. Knowles" <[log in to unmask]>
Nancy Martin

I would try to contact one of the commissioners to show them and let them
know that the ferrets are not a threat to anyone when they are trained
correctly.  I have a 4 year old who plays, feeds, and has a lot of contact
with my ferrets and everyday and they have never bit or tried to bite him
or anyone else for that matter.  I would also get info from a vet who
treats ferrets and other exotic animals and get something stating that
they are safe to have and the do get shot.  Even get something saying
that the animals shots are current if the require shots.

Diane Knowles