Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:57:35 -0400
From:
tasha faill <[log in to unmask]>
Dooks and happy wardancing to all and thier fuzzies.

I'm a newbie owne of ferrets, got my first 2 back in April of this year
and am up to 4 already...ferret math hit me quick lol.  Anyway I have
fallen in love with these critters and want to do all I can for mine and
all other fuzzies out there.  I am going to begin helping out the shelter
where I found 3 of my furballs but even that doesnt seem enough to me.  So
I thought why not start a ferret club!  There is no shelter or clubs near
where I live, (the shelter I got my boys from is over an hour away) so I
figured there has to be more like me where I live..ferret crazy :).  Long
story short, if anyone has experience starting a group I would love to
hear your ideas/suggestions.  Also if anyone lives in or near the Athens,
GA area and is interested in starting/joining a club please feel free to
email me at [log in to unmask]

Tasha - no more shelter visits for you boys
Sniper(5yrs) - hey mom where are the raisins?
Levelor(4yrs) - turn the water on in the tub!
Yeti(11months) - Who should I sneak attack today
Skooch (7yrs) - I knew I should have retired to florida

Knowledge is a dangerous thing, drink deep or taste not the Pierian spring.