Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:38:30 -0700
From:
Luckydog <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone-

I have a little four year old girl who had an adrenal gland removed last
year.  Her hair all grew back and she looked great until a couple of weeks
ago.  The hair around the middle of her body is thinner.  Her under hairs
are there but the fluffy top ones are gone.  The rest of her including her
tail is fluffy like normal.  Does this sound abnormal to anyone out there?
I guess I am just hoping her cancer has not come back as I have already
lost my Mr. Jib to cancer (different kind) a few months ago.

Thanks,
Rebekah (and Patty)