Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 07:30:32 -0400
From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,
I don't know where to start and it pains my heart to even have to write
this.  Over the weekend we were at a Petco which I really do not support
but needed something quick so stopped on the way home from the store(we
don't live near this store) and mom wanted to see the ferrets.  Well there
was about 10 ferrets in a big "case", glass sides and screen type top.
They were in deplorable conditions.  They were running around in something
that looked like grey shredded cardboard and here is the biggest kicker of
all...CLUMPING LITTER!!!  yes you heard it.  I saw little ones digging
noses into this crap and coming up sneezing.  They had one crappy hammock
and one toy for all these little guys and gals.  The lady I saw working
in the store was so nasty to people that I didn't even want to bring it to
her attention.  How do I go about voicing my opinion to Petco?  I wanted
to sit down and cry or rescue every last one of them.  Don't these people
know anything?  We got our dooksters from a local small pet store that I
support due to the love and caring of their staff and owners so I was not
prepared for what I saw in this store which was dingy and dirty as well.
Looks like they set it up in an old garage.  It was sad.

Thanks for any help

Love & angel ferret hugs
Debbie