Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:18:57 -0500
From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
I bought a copy of Fifi Ferrets Flute, which was reviewed in the last
Modern Ferret.  It's really cute!  For those that don't get Modern Ferret,
this is from a series of books that teach children to recognize letter and
the sounds they make.  This, of course, is for the letter F.  It was $2.25
plus tax.  Borders didn't have it in stock, I had to order it using the
ISBN #.  They couldn't find it by the title or series name.  The ISBN #
is 0 439 16529 6.

Borders also has a series of books called Animal Ark Pets, which is about
a girl who loves animals, and her parents are Vets at a hospital called
Animal Ark.  I think it takes place in England.  Book #14 is called Ferret
Fun, and she finds a stray ferret under her grandparents porch, and takes
care of it til she finds the real owner.  One of the characters is
visiting from the States, and he has 4 ferrets at home.  They talk about
stuff you need to know to take care of ferrets-shots, special food, etc.
It's pro-ferret, and very cute!  It was $3.99 plus tax.

Sue
Trina
Tessa