Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:29:25 EDT
From:
Patricia Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Well it hs been a while since I have posted anything, So I wanted to let
you all know that ferret Math has struck my house again, Thanks to Connie,
I was able to get the very sweet little sable girl from Stamford today, we
have named he Little Miss Mischief.  she is very kissy and Loves to go for
a ride in the car, mainly in the windshield she likes to lay across the
vents.she was met by her new brothers and sisters, and her bigger brother
and sister(human).  so now my crew has gone from 4 to 5 and I am loving
it.  so now we have in our crew now are Mic, Moe, Little Peanut, Princess,
And Little Miss Mischief.