Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:50:56 EDT
From:
Joan McRorie <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone!
I have 14-wk old kits available ... half German/half New Zealand
bloodlines.  I currently have five healthy toe-monsters -- two sable boys,
an albino boy, and two albino girls.  The Mom is an affectionate albino
German, Sunshine, out of Chaotic Ferrets (Mom was Lady Lark, Dad was
"Paws").  She has produced two other litters ... this is her third.  The
Dad is Nevada, a huge 100% New Zealand (ADV negative) out of Dakota (mom)
and Moonshine (dad).  These kits are very active and very alert .... and
VERY ADOREABLE!!  The albino hob and jill may already be spoken for, but
you can still ask.

I also have two New Zealand brothers, born October 2 (ADV negative)
available.  Their brother is Nevada .... I'm keeping him as a breeding
hob, but I'd like to adopt them out as brothers.  They're gorgeous ... at
least 4 lbs each.

Just had a litter of two born out of Sunshine's daughter Bluebell on 30
August (Nevada was the dad) and litter of four born out of Montana
(Nevada's sister) and Spooky (Sunshine's brother) on 16 September.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or at
(703)620-9369.

Chaotic Ferrets also has kits available now.  I will be happy to pass
inquiries on to Meg .  Drop me a note or call....same contact as above.

Cheers & Dooks to all!!