Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:23:46 EDT
From:
Becky DiRusso <[log in to unmask]>
>I am looking for some help with my 7 month old ferret Samantha who is

Hi Cheryl,

I have 2 ferrets who are deaf.  Until we found out about it through the
Internet, we couldnt understand why he was so nippy.  We thought he was
just badly behaved.  I forget the website I went to, but if you do a
search on deaf ferrets, you can find some good stuff.  Now that I dont
pick the ferrets up from behind they are totally different, they have
calmed down so much.  I also put them against my neck when I'm talking to
them so they can feel the vibration and that seems to calm them.

Email me off the list if you want to talk more or if you're having trouble
finding stuff online.

Becky