Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:08:07 -0500
From:
Ronald Rosson <[log in to unmask]>
Hello List

I just wanted to post a note saying that yesterday I got 2 new ferrets.
My wife woke me up and told me and told me to get ready cause we were
going to go get 2 free ferrets.  When we got there I was sort of happy to
get them.  They were in the guys garage, which was all dirty.  The cage
looked like it hadnt been cleaned in a while and it was dirty and falling
apart.  All they had to cool them off was a little fan.  And worst of all
they didnt even have names, they just called them "the ferret".  As soon
as we got them home, my wife bathed them, while I got the cage ready.  At
first Peede was really rough with them and was biting them on the neck and
wouldnt let go.  But I grabbed him and yelled at him "No !  Play Nice !"
and a little bit later he started playing nicer.  They are all sleeping
together right now.  I gave them the only names I could think of.  The
male is 'Him' and the female is 'Her'.  Him is a like a biege and looks
almost just like Peede, except Him has a really bushy tail and a black
nose.  Her is small, black, and very very cute.  Is there anything I
should know about having them together ?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Ronald (human)
Peede, Him, Her (ferrets)
New Orleans, LA