Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:08:24 -0400
From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
I have to agree with Roary, that if you can't afford to buy a ferret, think
twice about getting one, because medical bills can be very expensive.  I
just spent over $1,000 on medical bills for one of my babies.  Fortunately,
I had the money to spend.  I feel very strongly that if you take on any
kind of pet, you also take on the responsibility of doing whatever is
necessary for the animal medically.  As hard as it is to resist these
adorable little creatures, we owe it to them to make sure they get the
medical attention they need when they are sick.  The responsible thing to
do would be to hold off on getting a ferret until you can afford the
expense.  Maybe in time you will have the necessary cash.  Would you really
want the heartbreak of seeing a fuzzy suffer, because you can't afford the
medical bills?  I hope this doesn't come across too harshly.  I just hate
to hear about animals not getting the attention they need or being
abandoned because the owner can no longer afford to keep them.

Holly
Tigger & Pooh