Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 09:41:15 EDT
From:
Jen Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO HELP!!
Unfortunately, the Director of Animal Control in Davis County, Utah, is not
willing to release any ferrets to any shelter that is not registered with
its County and City and can prove that an unlimited number of ferrets is
legal in its location.  However, it appears that we have a strong lawsuit
against them, based on research we've done without a lawyer.  AT THIS
POINT, WE NEED FUNDING FOR A LAWYER AND A REALTOR.  Also, it would be
wonderful to have referrals to lawyers/realtors who are experienced in
these types of cases.  Please e-mail or call the shelter with any
information you might have:

(801) 491-9792

Tax-deductible donations can be sent to:

Ferret & Reptile Rescue Sanctuary, Inc.
PO Box 1405
Layton, UT  84041

Ferret & Reptile Rescue Sanctuary, Inc.
1064 Nayon St., Ste. F
Layton, UT  84040

I'm assisting Jen Morrison, Shelter Operator/Director--and trying to get
my ferrets back--which provides another method of contact :

Jessica Haley
(801)  243-7624

Again, THANK YOU for your desire to help us!  Every little bit DOES help!
Jen & Jessica