Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:57:57 EDT
From:
Andrea Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

I live in Sayreville, NJ and I am, finally!, getting another ferret in
a couple of months.  It's been a long time since my precious little one
passed and I'm finally ready for another one.  But, now, I am completely
preoccupied with keeping my new little girl as healthy as possible.  Can
anyone tell me of a reputable vet that has a lot of ferret patients in the
Sayreville area??

If someone would be so kind, you could email me directly at
"[log in to unmask]" and I could tell you the vet I am thinking of
going to and you could give me an opinion on him, like if you have had
bad experiences with him and so on.  And maybe recommend your vet to me.
I would really appreciate any help on this!  Thanks all!!

Shelley