Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:12:07 -0400
From:
Sharin Alpert <[log in to unmask]>
I'm pretty sure i've decided what I'm going to do - but i'd appreciate
feedback.

A year ago my ferret had a BAD reaction to his distemper vaccination,
despite being premedicated with benedryl.  Almost died at the vet office,
and it took months til he was really himself again.

Now it's time to do it again, and I don't think I want to.  I know
there's a small chance he could contract distemper, but it doesnt seem as
big a chance as that he could be really damaged by the vaccination.

Also, wouldn't you think he's still got antibodies in his blood for way
more than a year after the vaccination?

Would love to read your feedback.  Thanks.

---shen