Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:27:18 EDT
From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,
Yes, it is me again.  I thought I had a ride from the Chicago area for my
sisters Ferrets but it fell through.

If you don't remember, my sister was killed in a tragic car accident about
one year ago.  Anyway, she HAD four ferrets and now, there are two because
they are not being cared for properly (two died).  I would love to have
them in Tucson with me but I am still trying to find a way to get them out
here.  I am interested in flying them (and paying for them) or if anyone
is driving I will help pay for gasoline.  I can pick them up in Phoenix.

These are REALLY nice ferrets and need all the help we can give them.
So, if anyone knows of ANYONE who is coming out this way (for the winter)
please, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.
Debbie Bassaraba and Gweedo and Pigpen (ferrets)