Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 17:05:08 -0400
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

I need help figuring out how to ferret proof my couches.  All suggestions
are welcome (economical solutions preffered).  Our problem is with the
seats of the couches.  Our smallest ferret gets underneath the seat
cushions and "enters" the inners by pushing into the corners.  We have
started to duck tape the corners, but realized that this might only work
short term.  We do not have a problem of the ferrets getting underneath
the couches.  We fixed that by using 1 1/2 inch PVC piping all around the
perimeter of the couches.

I have already tried to search the archives but only ended up with a bunch
of cute stories about what our sweet angels drag under the couch. :-)

Thanks!
-E