From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:12:16 -0700
Well, the aye's have it.  Or rather, the TLE's and the SC's...

Please understand that when I asked for advice, I had already mostly
decided to NOT post Jen Morrison's info on the Lost Ferrets website.  I
just really wanted some other people to tell me that was the right thing
to do.  I haven't ever turned anyone down to post there, and most of the
people in the Network are well known and quite likable.  So it was a
situation without precedent.

Thanks to Troy Lynn Eckert, Sukie Crandall and Donna Christen for
responding to my plea for advice.  Unanimously, and with little hesitation
on my part, the decision is to keep Ms Morrison OFF the Lost Ferrets
Network list!

Thanks again, everyone.  I just needed a little moral kick in the pants.

Melissa Barnes
Lost Ferrets - http://www.geocities.com/lostferrets
The Weasel Squad - http://www.geocities.com/lothruin