From:
scurvey rat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:46:41 -0700
Greetings to all weasel lovers!

We have two absolutely wonderful ferrets who are in need of a new loving
home.  Unfortunately, I have developed a severe allergy to the little ones
that even prescription medication cannot help.  There is no way around the
inevitable; I cannot live with my babies anymore.  This breaks my heart,
and I am extremely concerned about finding them good people who have
experience with ferrets, and are willing to open their arms and home to
the little fuzzies.

Here is a little bit about our weasels: Sned and Zoe are brother and
sister, together since their birth in January 1999.  They love to be held
and played with (as most ferrets do) and are absolutely sociable and
lovable.  They get along well with other ferrets,animals, and people.
They are used to having free range; they are very rarely caged.

We are looking for a very responsible person(s), who has a strong
knowledge on the proper treatment and care of ferrets, and is willing to
accept two loving fuzzies into a nurturing home.  We live in California,
but are willing to travel anywhere we can find the right people to take
care of our babies.

Let me know if you're interested, or have any suggestions.
Michaela