From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:06:12 EDT
I just peeled my way out of cyberspace that wench the Ferret Oracle poofed
me into.  The NERVE!  Anyway, I wanted to ask something.  Now that I live
in a house and now that cold weather is upon us, I was wondering about
temperatures and ferrets.  I've always lived in dependable places... where
you didn't loose power.  They were also toasty warm.  We can loose power
here.  Also it can get cool in the house.  I was thinking... that the
ferrets would actually like the coolness.  But what temperature of cool
would be good for them?  And... if we loose power this winter... how what
temperature can they safely endure and for how long?

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: