Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 23:50:09 EDT
[Forwarded with permission.  BIG]

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven in NC just took in 25 ferrets from a
now-defunct local breeder, adding to their 50 ferrets in the shelter.
Funds are needed asap.  Please vote for Twilight aka: NoNahmee in the
picture contest at FuzzyCentral.com or make a $20 donation (dinner for
two out) to their non-profit organization.  We are overwhelmed with
ferret surrenders in NC!

Thanks, Shari Gunter

-----------

Shelter baby, Twilight aka: NoNahmee is entered into the photo contest at
http://www.fuzzycentral.com/contest.asp

If she wins, the funds will go to help pay for the surgeries done
yesterday (monday) which totaled out at $900.00 at Animal Ark Veterinary
Hospital, Dr Spindel.

We still have outstanding balances;=A0 $356.00 at Animal Hospital of
Statesville and close to $700.00 at Northwoods Animal Hospital in Cary, NC.

We have personally paid well over $13,000.00 out of our pocket for vet
bills this year and finding it very difficult to meet our debts.  We need
your help desperately.=A0 Seven more ferrets are awaiting surgeries and
until these balances are paid, they will continue to wait.=A0 Please, help
us by sending your tax-deductible donation to one of the following vets.

Thank you in advance!

For every donation of $50.00 or more, you will receive a white, Ferret
Pocket Pet T-shirt with the Ferret Guardian Logo.  To receive it, please
send email or snail mail, verification of your donation, your name and
address and your size.   Small  Medium  Large  X-large.

Animal Ark Veterinary Hospital, Dr Spindel
5919-A James Street
Clemmons, NC 27012
make checks payable to Animal Ark, for Ferret Guardian, acct. 389

Animal Hospital of Statesville
181 Mocksville Hwy.
Statesville, NC 28625
make checks payable to Animal Hospital of Statesville, acct. 5125

Northwoods Animal Hospital
980 Northwoods Drive
Cary, NC 27513
make checks payable to Northwoods Animal Hospital, acct. 9538

With sincerest gratitude from all the shelter fur-kids and shelter
parents,

Diane Campbell
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven
111 Bay Berry Court