From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:12:40 EDT
Howdy everyone,
Well here is another update for you all!~ All is going quiet well here
actually.  Many of the kids are finally past there stressed out point and
are eating and drinking quiet well.  Angelica & Kato are still fighting
there troubles and boy are they putting up a fight.  Both of them have
Insulinoma and are still fighting the heliocabactor along with them being
very underweight so please keep them in your prayers... We now have 11
who are very healthy fat and ready for new homes now it is just a matter
of rasing the funds for their ADV tests.  On Friday the 6th we have an
appointment with a great vet who is going to do 25 rabies for $200!!!
Also all next week we will be going to the vet for things such as
bloodwork, new meds, ect ect ect.  So I will post again on what else
we find!

On another note I would like to thank all the great people who have helped
us with supplies, donations to the vet and people who have done anything
else:

Troy Lynn E.                  Rae E.
Ferrets-In-Limbo, Inc.
Dori B.                       Mike & Deb T.       Marie & Jim S.
Terry C. & Gang               S.O.S.              The dancing ferret
And anyone else who has sent or plans on sending help to the fuzzies here
or at other shelters!  THANK YOU!!!!!!

May you all be blessed in your times of need as the Utah kids/I have been!
Also we have raised $88 towards our ADV tests we are still in need of
$272 + shipping(?) for the rest of our tests so please contact SOS or me
if you would like to help.

I will keep you all updated as often as possible!
http://www.geocities.com/therealkechara/rescue.html

Ferret Dooks and Tugs
Tracy Kilmer & the 39 Utah kids +11 other rescues
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
RIP "Layton" #40 Mom & Miriah miss you!