From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 00:08:52 EDT
Hello All,

I came home tonight after a long day tired sleepy and everything.  I used
my spare time this morning to help our local shelter in Marietta Ga.
Juliana has had surgery and needed some extra assistance so I decided to
go over and bore her with my fuzzbutt experience because I knew she
wouldn't throw me out because I was cleaning cages :).  But, I did glance
back to see her sleep :).  That goes to show I can get a tad bit long
winded when it comes to these guys.

We'll I came home and decided to give everyone a kiss and low and behold
I sat down with my work clothes on, which has the smells of other pets in
the petstore.  I guess that was enough to set off the mommie trader bells.
Next thing I know I was being frisked from head to toe.  Some came over
inspected and fell back asleep right next to me.  Some others decided they
needed to look under my shirt to see if I was hiding something.  Even
though I was tired, I had enough energy to give out many hugs and kisses.
Amazing how these little guys and give you such feelings.

I am looking for some type of toy that you can load ball in.  Balls like
the ones with bells or be-be's.  I am looking for something different for
stimulation.  We have tubes, rice sandboxes, cardboard boxes, balls,
socks, ferret toys, hanging toys.  But, I need something different.
Please feel free to give me some ideas.  We have done the shredding paper,
mylar balls, alot of stuff.  Flying ferrets games.

Also, if anyone is in the area of Marietta Georgia and would like to adopt
a fuzzy check out the shelter.  She has some wonderful babies.  And some
more are coming in.  I wish the frenzy of unwanted babies would stop.
It's apparent it's not.  I have been lucky with the babies of all ages I
have taken in.  Please consider if thinking about getting one.  Amazing,
to say my petstore has decreased it's sell of ferrets.  It probably has
to do with me.  Educating with the truth will lead to good ownership.  By
knowing all responsibilities upfront.  My teachings have taught me not to
be combative but to be informative.  Butting heads will not increase the
knowledge but throw up the barriers.

Good Day All
Dooks,
NeeJa and the MOD's (Masters of Disaster)