From:
Pat Scherschel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:28:34 EDT
Hello everyone.  It's been forever since I have posted to the boards.
God's blessings on all of you and your precious fuzzies.

I'm writing today because a friend in South Bend, Indiana has just lost
her only fuzzie to cancer.  She had her little girl for over six years
and wants very much to adopt.  Her and her fiance would like to have two
ferrets and have at least one be another female.  If possible she would
like them to be a year or younger.  This person traveled from South Bend,
Indiana to Fort Wayne, Indiana just to have my vet perform surgery on her
little girl.  This is around a three hour drive.  He was able to give her
a couple more months of life but it was not meant to be.

My friend's name is Mindy and she does not have a computer at home so
would anyone who can help in finding her two new little ones, please email
me directly at [log in to unmask]  I will call her and let her know any
good news you might have.  She is willing to drive to adopt.

Thank you so much.  She doesn't want to live without a fuzzbutt in the
house.

Pat and the Elite Eleven