From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:21:27 -0500
:o)   THE FERRET MAMAS HAVEN RESCUE/SHELTER OF LOUISIANA   (o:

I pray for all that have losted their lives this week and for the families
that are left behind.  May God, give each of us the strength through this
trying time to support our President, Nation and its People.  This has
touched many lives and I pray for WORLD PEACE :o)

It has been a while since I have posted on FML, due to the many flames in
the past people have directed toward one another.

I received a email from the "FERRETGAL" on the 10th of Sept., she emailed
me stating she read that our Shelter posted it was closing.  Where she
read this, I do not know.  To let everyone know WE ARE STILL OPEN AND
RECEIVING AND ADOPTING OUT FERRETS HERE IN LOUISIANA
******Please before anyone makes a post,*******
******Please check to ensure all is accurate and true.*******

:o) I also would like to Thank Everyone who was there to help the "Utah
Ferrets". :o)  My FurBabies Thank You Also ~ .. ~

With all that was going on several shelters & individuals taken the time
out of their own shelters for helping these little guys.  Many by
traveling , endless days and nights of planning and organizing the
relocating of these little ones.  There was not a nite, these shelters and
myself did not sleep without worry what was to happen with them.  Also I
would like to thank "Davis Animal Control" for caring for the Ferrets till
they were removed and placed in New Shelters.  They were very polite when
I called and was very caring during this process.  I had spoken with Deann
Hess from "Davis Animal Control" direct and she was a very caring person
and wanted the best for these little guys.  She had taken the time through
this process to ensure these ferrets were not going to be put to death, as
we were told.

AS I CLOSE, THIS I WANT TO SHARE WITH ALL

*****We must all work together for these little guys.  It takes the
support of Everyone, Shelters & Ferret Owners.  Please use this Post to
benefit "The Ferret" and to help guide new Ferret Owners, Share your
experiences, Not Your Flames.  Let this be a place of Support, Sharing &
Caring.  At this rescue, I seen where many Shelters and Individuals where
there not of thinking theirselves.  THEY WORK TOGETHER UNSELFISHLY AND PUT
THESE FERRETS FIRST.  And this is what you should do when you post.  There
are many wonderful people we should all be thankful for.  I am also very
ashame of the blasting of Individuals or Shelters here.  We must stick
together to Support Our Ferrets, Ferret Shelters and Their Rights.  It
takes us all working together.......

Again God Bless America
Love The Ferret Mamas Haven Rescue/Shelter of Louisiana
The Ferret Mama
Denise Peddington Davis :o)